Updated: Magisk Manager is an Android-based software application that allows you to manage the systemless modules and root privileges. This is well famous as the “Best alternative to the Chainfire’s SuperSU”. If you have rooted your smartphone, phablet or tablet, you may have noticed that you can’t use some of the apps on the Google Play Store such as Pokemon Go, banking apps, Netflix, etc. But Magisk Manager gives you the solution for that problem by helping you to pass the Google SafetyNet Check. Latest Magisk released on 1st of May, you can download Magisk manager v7.3.2 and Magisk apk v19.3
- 1 Why Magisk Manager Is Better Than Other Rooting Tools?
- 1.1 Magisk Manager Free Download
- 1.2 Recent Versions of Magisk Manager
- 1.3 Features of Magisks Manager
- 1.4 How To Install Magisk Manager To Any Android Device?
- 1.5 Advantages Of Using Magisk Manager
- 1.6 Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q):
- 1.7 Infographics
- 1.8 Testimonials
- 1.9 Jay Roberts
- 1.10 Patricia S. Hughs
- 1.11 Developer Credit
Why Magisk Manager Is Better Than Other Rooting Tools?
Usually, one must have to modify the folder/ system when rooting an Android device. With the arrival of Android Marshmallow, the developers have improved the installable mods through the system as the solution for this. And the Magisk Manager is the mods manager tool that allows you to install them from a merged interface. If you have a rooted smart device, you must have to pass the Google SafetyNet check to use some of the Play Store apps on your device. Because of this problem, some of the important apps such as banking apps, Netflix, Pokemon Go, etc. cannot be used on rooted devices. Giving you the answer for that, Magisk Manager allows you to hide the root from your device and use those important apps on the handset.
Furthermore on Magisks Manager
Magisk APK alters the Android system, systemless-ly. And it doesn’t modify or alter the system partition of your device. It’s a famous fact that rooting avoids you from using banking apps, Netflix, etc. So if you want to use those on your rooted device, you have to unroot the device. But if you have Magisk Manager tool on the device, you can just hide the root and use these apps. And you can install OTA updates without losing the root privileges on your device. No-one wants to repeat the rooting process on their smart devices, so Magisk APK is the best opportunity for you to root your Android device systemless-ly.
Magisk Manager Free Download
The developer Topjohnwu developed Magisk Manager tool with the arrival of Android Marshmallow. It is a complete freeware application for all the compatible Android smartphones, phablets, and tablets. So you can download Magisk APK on the handset without spending a single cent from your wallet. Magisk is a user-friendly application for the Android devices, and it won’t harm to any Android device. The amazing functionality of this application gives you the best rooting experience for the devices. If you are confused about where to download Magisk Manager, we give you the direct download links for free of charge.
Compatibility of Magisk Manager
Compatibility of Magisk APK extends up to the latest Android update; the Android Pie. The eighth major version of the Android operating system; Android Pie is an astonishingly featured update. A rooted Android Pie gives you more stunning functionality to the device. So this Magisk Manager tool is a wonderful opportunity for that. This is the one and only rooting tool that is compatible with Android Pie devices and its compatibility ranges from Android 5.0 and 5.1 to above Android versions.
Recent Versions of Magisk Manager
|App Name||Magisk Manager|
|Compatibility||All Android versions above Android 5.0|
|Downloads||Over 10 Million|
|Release Date||June 5, 2019|
After releasing an official tweet on August 31, 2018, regarding the Magisk APK latest version, the developer released it for the public use on May 01, 2019. This version of Magisk tool can be used on the rooted and unrooted Android devices. The developer has fixes some bugs in the previous version and he has added the compatibility to the Android Pie devices.
Features of Magisks Manager
- Magisk Hide: Magisk Manager allows you to cover up the root permission from the Play Store applications. It hides the root from the applications such as Android Pay, Pokemon Go, Netflix, etc. Using this feature, you can run the Play Store apps which you are not allowed to run on the rooted devices.
- MagiskSU: This feature gives you the superuser power to grant or deny the necessary permission of any application. Keep in mind that, this feature only works on the rooted Android devices.
- Install: The installing and uninstalling processes of the Magisk can be done with the help of the application.
- Modules: In the Magisk Manager application, there are different modules just like in the Xposed Framework. You can install those modules on your Android device.
- Magic Mount: Using this feature of the Magisk APK, you can do anything in your device system. You can do any modification without affecting your device partitions.
- Downloads: From the Downloads section, you can manage all your repo.
- Resetprop: Using this feature, you can make any change in your system prop files, build.prop files with read-only files.
How To Install Magisk Manager To Any Android Device?
Note: Before coming to the installation of the Magisk Manager tool, you must enable the “Unknown Sources” on your Android mobile. If you skipped this step, you will have to enable it when you are trying to install the downloaded Magisk tool. So it is better to start the downloading after enabling it.
- Go to the device Settings > More Settings > Security, and find the “Unknown Sources” option. Then click on it to enable the unknown sources.
- Now find the direct download link to the Magisk APK from our website.
- Click on the download link and download the Magisk Manager on your handset.
- Now tap to Install the downloaded Magisk tool on your Android device.
- Follow the instructions given on the screen to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is done, you can root your Android device and hide root or other stuff from the device.
Install Magisk Latest Version on Non-Rooted Android Phones
Advantages Of Using Magisk Manager
- Magisk APK allows you to use the Financial/ Banking apps on the rooted devices without any issue.
- You can hide the root privileges from the apps you want.
- SnapChat can be used on your rooted device without any problem, if the device has Magisk Manager tool.
- This powerful Magisk tool allows you to install OTA updates on the Android handset.
- The most famous game Pokemon Go can be played on your rooted Android device with the help of Magisk APK.
- It is possible to install systemless Xposed Framework on the devices running on Android Lollipop and Marshmallow.
- Android Pay is allowed on your rooted device.
- You can bypass the Google SafetyNet Check with the help of the Magisk Root.
- There are many systemless modules available for your rooted Android device.
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q):
01. Is Magisk Manager Risk Free?
Yes, Magisk is a risk-free rooting application/ manager comes to all the Android smart devices. It is a well-developed tool which is not included with the bugs in it. It doesn’t touch the system partitions and it doesn’t modify the boot partition either. Unlike other rooting applications, Magisk doesn’t install any third-party applications on the Android devices as well. Therefore, it is a risk-free application for all the Android devices.
02. Is Magisk APK a Freeware?
Yes, Magisk Manager is a complete freeware comes to all the Android smartphones, phablets, and tablets. You don’t have to spend a single cent from your wallet to download this app, root your device or manage the rooted device.
03. What is the Legal Status of Android Rooting?
Android rooting is now legal in all countries all over the world. So you can root your favorite smartphone, phablet or tablet without any doubt on your mind. But remember to use the Magisk Root on the device.
Very Useful Rooting App!
Rooting actually is good. Magisk manager rooting gives you the ability to customize you entire device and you can just do anything with it.
I Really Like The App Magisk!
I bought my first Android P phone, and don’t worked any one-click root apps, because the phone is very-very new. I downloaded the Magisk manager app and rooted successfully.
Patricia S. Hughs
Topjohnwu is the developer behind this wonderful rooter/ rooting manager application. He is the one who updates the application for upper versions and distributes the tool all over the world. Therefore, he is the one who should be given the credit for developing and distributing the tool.