Magisk Root is the ideal rooting tool if you are searching for the best rooting tool to root your Android device. This is not only a rooting tool, but it also works as a root manager tool. Magisk Manager allows you to hide the root on your device and use Play Store apps, bypass Google SafetyNet check, and many more beneficial things on your Android device. Magisk Root allows you to root Android devices systemless-ly, and this is the one and only systemless rooting tool that is available for Android smartphones, phablets, and tablets.
- 1 Reasons Why Magisk Root Is Better Than Other Rooting Tools
- 2 Magisk Root Free Download
- 3 Features of Magisk Root
- 4 Install Magisk Root on Android
- 5 Magisk Manager Recent Versions
- 6 Advantages of Magisk Root
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q):
- 8 Testimonials
- 9 Jay Roberts
- 10 Patricia S. Hughs
Reasons Why Magisk Root Is Better Than Other Rooting Tools
If you want to root Android devices with any other rooting tool other than Magisk APK, then you have to root the Android system. But this Magisk Root doesn’t root the system, it offers you a systemless root for all the Android devices. Magisk doesn’t do any change on Android system files, it will modify the boot.img to magisk.img and won’t add any files in your Android system files. But if you use any other rooting tool (ex:- SuperSU), you have to make changes in the system files and add some files to the system partition.
Another benefit of using Magisk Root is the ability to install OTA updates and use financial applications on rooted devices. If you root your device with SuperSU, you won’t get OTA updates anymore but, if you root your device with Magisk Manager, you will receive them as you did before. Usually, rooted devices are not allowed to use banking applications, and special apps such as Netflix, Pokemon Go, etc. But lucky for you, Magisk Root lets you do all these by hiding root from your device.
Furthermore of Magisk Root
Magisk is not only a rooting tool, but it is also a rooting manager tool that allows you to manage rooted Android devices. The best part of rooting with Magisk Root is its ability to hide root for other applications. Let’s take an example. Imagine you have rooted your device and you want to use a banking app, Pokemon Go or Netflix on the device. But because of rooted devices don’t allow you to use these apps, you have to unroot your device in order to use these apps. Instead of that, Magisk Root gives you the opportunity to hide the root from those necessary apps and use them on rooted devices.
Magisk Root Free Download
Magisk Manager is a freeware application that comes to all Android smartphones, phablets, and tablets. It has got an easy-to-use interface, so anyone can easily manage to root Android devices and manage rooted Android devices by using this application. Magisk isn’t available in Google Play Store to download, so we have come with the official download link to get Magisk Root on your Android device.
Magisk Root Compatibility
This powerful rooting tool is compatible with all the smartphones, phablets, and tablets running on Android 5.0 Lollipop and upper versions. The impressive fact is, it is even compatible with the latest Android 9.0 Pie version as well. Magisk Root is the only rooting/ root manager tool that is compatible with Android Pie devices.
Features of Magisk Root
- Installing and uninstalling processes of the app can be done with the help of the app itself.
- Just like in the SuperSU, Magisk app gives you the ability to grant or deny permission for other apps by using superuser features. It is called MagiskSU.
- Magisk Hide feature allows you to hide root from the banking applications, and other apps like Netflix, Pokemon Go and allows you to use them on your rooted device.
- You can install different modules in the app on your device.
- You can do any modification to your device without changing the system files.
Install Magisk Root on Android
- Download Magisk APK from our website.
- Tap to install the app, then you will receive the unknown source warning. You have to enable it to install this application.
- So go to Settings > More Settings > Security > Unknown Sources, and enable it.
- Now again try to install the app. The app will start to install at this time.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
- Reboot the device to finish the installation.
Magisk Manager Recent Versions
|App Name:||Magisk Root|
|File Size:||4.16 MB|
|Supports:||All Android versions above Android 5.0|
|Released Date:||June 3, 2019|
Advantages of Magisk Root
- Magisk APK bypasses Google SafetyNet check and allows you to use Play Store applications on the rooted devices.
- Unlike any other rooting tools, Magisk Manager tool gives you the opportunity to install OTA updates on rooted devices.
- Magisk Root doesn’t affect the system files on your Android device while rooting.
- You can use apps like Android Pay, Alipay, Netflix, Pokemon Go, etc. by hiding the root on your rooted devices.
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q):
01. Why my device is not compatible with Magisk Root?
Magisk Manager doesn’t support lz4 compressed boot images. So if your device has an lz4 compressed image, it won’t work on your device. Magisk app works fine on gzip compressed boot images.
02. Do I need to spend money to use Magisk application?
No, Magisk Manager is a complete freeware application comes to Android devices. So you can root your device and manage the rooted device for free.
03. What is systemless rooting?
Systemless rooting is modifying the Android system without making any changes to system files on the device. (Just like in the Magisk app.)
Very Useful Rooting App!
Rooting actually is good. Magisk manager rooting gives you the ability to customize you entire device and you can just do anything with it.
I Really Like The App Magisk!
I bought my first Android P phone, and don’t worked any one-click root apps, because the phone is very-very new. I downloaded the Magisk manager app and rooted successfully.